More than 2,000 years ago, Jerusalem was destroyed and the Babylonian exile began. After 70 years and against all odds, Nehemiah son of Hachaliah succeeds in harnessing the largest empire in the world and embarks on a dangerous journey to Jerusalem at the head of a small delegation to rebuild the destroyed city, while coping with domestic difficulties and foreign enemies.
- Advance registration is required
- A free shuttle with the Hallelujah logo will depart from the First Station Parking Lot at 7:30pm, 8:15pm and 9:00pm.
- Please make sure to take the shuttle that leaves you with enough time to reach the nighttime show on time. We recommend arriving at the First Station 45 minutes before show time
- The free shuttle service will be available to take you back to the First Station at the conclusion of the show
- Waze: First Station
- The show takes place within ancient ruins and includes many steps and uneven flooring. Unfortunately, due to the limitations of the archeological site, it is not wheelchair accessible
- There will be a coffee stand in the Kings Garden where visitors can wait until the show begins
- At the conclusion of the show, free shuttles to the First Station will leave at 9:00 PM, 9:40pm, 10:20pm and 11:00pm
- We would be happy to help direct you to the site. Please call us at:
Child (5-18)/ Senior Citizen*/ Soldier/ Student
|Hallelujah Nighttime Show||65 NIS||54 NIS|
** Senior citizen- Women from the age of 60, men from the age of 65.
** 5% discount will be given for online reservations
Shows will take place at 8:15pm, 9:00pm and 9:45pm
Duration of the show: 1 hour and 15 min
For opening hours, please call the Reservation Center:
**English, French and Spanish narration is available via designated earphones
How to reach the City of David National Park – Safe, Convenient Directions
For those arriving by private vehicle, please note that it is difficult to find parking near the Western Wall and City of David. We recommend the following arrival options:
Arrival by shuttle from the First Railway Station (Free)
Shuttle service from First Station to the Old City is available from Sunday to Thursday at 7:45 pm, 8:30 pm & 9:15 pm.
Shuttle service from the Old City to the First Station is available from Sunday to Thursday at the conclusion of each showing of the Hallelujah Nighttime Experience.
Ride the Old City Train to the City of David (not free)
Parking lots in the area
From the direction of the Western Wall, turn left down the hill after you exit the Dung Gate and then make your first right. After a two minute walk, The City of David entrance will be on the left.
For groups arriving by organized bus which do not require parking: